Welcome to Yoga Bliss!
Studio Policies and Procedures
- Drop-Ins Welcome! Pre-registration is not required.
- All Props Provided. We have mats, blankets, blocks, straps, and bolsters available for use.
- Classes begin on time. Please arrive at least 5 minutes early to allow plenty of time to check-in. Since we do not have a full time front desk assistant, doors will be locked once class begins
- Come Light For your comfort, do not eat a large meal within two hours prior to class.
- Come Clean. Please do not wear heavy cologne, perfume, essential oils or large jewelry to class.
- Be Courteous. Please remember to turn your cell phone on silent if you bring it in the studio. Cubby storage is available in the studio to hold your cell phone and personal items.
- Hot Yoga gets Hot. Heated yoga classes are heated to 80 degrees and hotter. Please bring water and a towel. Towel rental is provided for a charge of $1 per towel rental
- Choose the Best Fit. Class descriptions will help you select a class that is good for beginners.
- Stay Updated. Check out our Schedule to see what is being offered this week.
- Payment is due upon class arrival
- We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. Returned checks are subject to a $35 returned check fee
- All retail and class pack sales are final
- Class packs are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Class packs will no longer be extended past their expiration date. Please check your expiration date before and after you purchase your class pack.
- Classes are subject to change at any time
- New students are required to sign a liability waiver prior to participating in your first class
- Every student is required to sign in at the desk or online
- Please remove shoes before entering the class
- Please wipe down studio mats and put away studio props before exiting class
- Any student under the age of 18 must be accompanied with a parent or guardian before attending class
New to Yoga…?
We are so happy to have you here. Drop-Ins are welcome so don’t let being a beginner stop you from coming in and finding your bliss. Everyone is capable of have a successful practice but here are a few things to know if you are just starting out.. Come in with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
However, Here are a few tips to keep in mind before coming to your first class –
- We encourage most beginners to try out one of our Beginner or Gentle classes for the first time.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing. You don’t want to restrict your movement.
- If its your first time say Hi to the instructor before the class. We’d love to meet you.
- Yoga is practiced in bare feet and there are no shoes worn in the studio space.
- Don’t practice on a full stomach. A light meal an hour before class is recommended.
- Drink lots of fluids! We have a water cooler and cups (and Tea!) but feel free to bring your own bottle to fill. Please no glass containers.
- Don’t worry about “not being good” or not being extremely flexible. While Yoga improves flexibility, core strength and stamina it isn’t required for your first ever class. Yoga is for everyone. We all practice and are here to help each other.